iRobot® Roomba® 980
iRobot® Roomba® 980
- Cleans an entire level of your home: With Smart Mapping and vSLAM® technology, the Roomba® 980 robot vacuum seamlessly navigates your home, keeping track of where it’s been and where it has yet to clean.
- Cleans until the job is done: Roomba® 980 robot vacuum cleans continuously for up to 120 minutes*, then recharges and resumes cleaning until the job is done.
- Dirt, meet your match: The Roomba® robot vacuum removes dirt from high traffic spots of your home using patented Dirt Detect™ Technology. Sensors recognize concentrated areas of dirt and prompt the robot to clean them more thoroughly.
- Designed to clean under furniture: At just 3.6 inches tall, the Roomba® robot vacuum is designed to clean under beds, sofas, toe kicks, and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Won’t fall down stairs: Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from falling down stairs or tumbling over drop-offs.
* Tested in iRobot's Home Test Lab on hard floors. Run times may vary.
- Connect to clean from anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently – anytime, anywhere. Clean Map™ reports show where your robot cleaned, along with details such as coverage and duration from completed jobs. Plus, receive Push Notifications when your robot completes a cleaning job – all on your smartphone. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
- Customized Cleaning and Status Monitoring: Use the iRobot HOME App to select custom cleaning preferences and see the status of cleaning jobs.
- Cleans carpets and hard floors: The Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head adapts its height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, directly engaging with both hard floors and carpets
- Always ready to clean: The robot automatically returns to the Home Base® charging station to recharge at the end of a cleaning cycle or when the battery is running low.
- Cleans on a schedule: Roomba® can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week, meaning your home can stay clean every day.
- Maximizes cleaning power: An advanced Gen 3 motor gives the Roomba® robot vacuum up to 10x the air power* in Performance Mode or when the robot detects it's cleaning carpet.
- Win the battle against pet hair: Multi-Surface Brushes work together to pull in pet hair, dust, dirt, and large debris without getting tangled.
- Sweeps corners and along walls: The Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners and into the path of the 3-Stage Cleaning System to be suctioned off your floors.
- The High-Efficiency Filter is made from a special material that captures 99% of dust, mites, and allergens as small as 10 microns.
*Compared to Roomba 600 series AeroVac™ systems
Amazon device(s) sold separately. The Amazon Alexa skill is available in English in the United States.
Google Home device(s) sold separately. The Google Assistant and Roomba® vacuuming robot integration is available in English to customers in the United States.
What's In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Roomba 980
- 1 Home Base™ Charging Station
- 1 Line Cord
- 2 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barriers (batteries included)
- 1 Extra Filter
- 1 Extra Side Brush
Package Dimensions: 20.5 x 5.25 x 16.5 inches
Package Weight: 13.7 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 13.8 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height
Robot Weight: 8.7 lbs.
1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 12-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Robot products purchased in North America are intended for use in North America only. Both the 30-day, money-back guarantee and the limited warranty are void if products are used outside North America
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov