iRobot Looj 330®
iRobot Looj 330®
Place items in your cart. Orders be $29.99 or above to qualify At checkout, select ground day shipping and your discount will be applied automatically. Free ground day shipping on all robot orders purchased at http://store.irobot.com. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No adjustments for prior purchases. Free ground shipping in continental U.S. only (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses). Limited time offer.
Cleans Leaves, Dirt And Debris Out Of Your Gutter
Spinning at 500 RPM, the high-velocity, four-stage auger breaks apart clogs, then lifts and throws them away from your roof as sweepers and a scraper clear the remaining debris.
- Two Operational Modes: Simple One-Button CLEAN Mode and Manual Mode: Use Looj 330 in either manual mode or automatic CLEAN mode. Manual mode allows you to control the robot. In CLEAN mode, just push the CLEAN button and Looj travels down your gutter on its own, sensing and adapting to debris to provide the most effective cleaning.
- Four-Stage Auger With Suite Of Auger Parts: The included four-stage auger is made up of the breaker, ejectors, breaker bars and sturdy polypropylene sweepers. Another set of smaller, more compact ejectors is also included.
- Lithium Ion Battery: This battery technology equips Looj with a strong power source.
Reaches Far Into Your Gutters So You Don't Have To
Looj 330 performs a difficult and uncomfortable job for you, cleaning up to a 30-foot section of gutter in 5 minutes and up to 200 linear feet per charge. The remote control lets you drive the robot further along the gutter than previous generations.
- Increased Range With Remote Control Handle: The detachable handle is also the remote control, giving you complete forward and reverse control of the robot as well as automatic CLEAN mode selection. You can also control the spin direction of the auger. This wireless controller has an improved communication range of up to 50'.
- Low Profile Design: More compact than previous Looj models, now at just under 2" high and 3" wide, Looj is able to fit in more gutters, including most K-style aluminum, copper, metal or vinyl gutters.
- Waterproof Design*: Wet leaves are often the biggest culprit in clogged gutters. Looj was designed to operate in the wet environment of gutters. This also makes for a quick clean-up - simply spray Looj with a hose when done.
Takes A Dangerous Job And Does It For You
Home owners often put off cleaning gutters due to repeated trips up and down the ladder and overreaching from dangerous heights. Looj reduces the risk of injury from repetitive climbing and extended time on ladders and also helps to prevent overreaching.
- Slip-Resistant Rubber Handle: Keep both hands on the ladder. Slip-resistant rubber handle allows for safer robot handling.
- Belt Clip: Looj comes with a belt clip to provide hands-free carrying. The belt clip keeps Looj away from hands and legs, making ladder climbing safer.
Can I use Looj if it is raining? Will water damage Looj?
Yes, you can use Looj if it is raining*; water will not damage the robot as long as the battery door is properly latched shut. Do not get the remote control handle wet, as it is not waterproof and can be damaged from water. Cleaning Looj after use is quick and easy; simply remove the remote control handle and use a hose to rinse dirt and debris off the robot. The rubber treads can also be removed in order to give the robot a more thorough clean. * Looj 330 is waterproof in up to 8" of water with the battery door properly sealed.
Can I use Looj with gutter guards or covered gutters?
Gutter guards and covers must be removed before using Looj. All gutter straps in your gutter must be at 2" high off of the bottom of the gutter. The width of the gutter must be at least 3" wide for Looj to fit. We recommend that you measure your gutters and the height clearance of the straps from the bottom of the gutter to the bottom of the straps. Download and print the measurement template to verify that Looj will fit in your gutter.
How do I use the remote control handle?
Use it as a handle to carry Looj and place it in the gutter and then remove it pressing the handle release button. Now it's your remote control. Use it to turn the robot on and off, move the robot forward and backward in the gutter and control the direction of the auger. You can also activate the automatic CLEAN mode.
Robot Dimensions: 15.63"L x 2.93"W x 1.99"H
Robot Weight: 2.77 lbs.
What's In The Box:
- Looj 330 Robot With Detachable Handle/Remote Control, 4-Stage Auger And Scraper
- 2600mAh Lithium Ion Battery
- Extra Ejectors
- Battery Charger
- Belt Clip
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 12-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
*Looj 330 is waterproof in up to 8" of water with the battery door properly sealed.
Looj 300 Series Gutter Cleaning Robot is intended for consumer use only. This is not a commercial product and is not intended for commercial application. Commercial use of this product will void the manufacturer's warranty.
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Robot products purchased in North America are intended for use in North America only. Both the 30-day, money-back guarantee and the limited warranty are void if products are used outside North America.
Country of Origin:China