iRobot® Roomba® 980
The Roomba® 980 robot vacuum gives you cleaner floors, throughout your entire home, all at the push of a button. Roomba 980 seamlessly navigates an entire level of your home, keeping track of its location and recharging as needed until the job is done. The AeroForce® Cleaning System with Power Boost automatically increases power on carpets where it's needed most. And with the iRobot HOME App, you can clean and schedule on the go.
#1 Robotic Vacuum Brand in the US*
*Source: The NPD Group, Inc./Retail Tracking Service, 12 Months Ending Dec’17, dollar sales
- Cleans an entire level of your home: With Smart Mapping and vSLAM® technology, the Roomba® 980 robot vacuum seamlessly navigates your home, keeping track of where it’s been and where it has yet to clean.
- Cleans until the job is done: Roomba® 980 robot vacuum cleans continuously for up to 120 minutes*, then recharges and resumes cleaning until the job is done.
- Dirt, meet your match: The Roomba® robot vacuum removes dirt from high traffic spots of your home using patented Dirt Detect™ Technology. Sensors recognize concentrated areas of dirt and prompt the robot to clean them more thoroughly.
- Designed to clean under furniture: At just 3.6 inches tall, the Roomba® robot vacuum is designed to clean under beds, sofas, toe kicks, and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Won’t fall down stairs: Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from falling down stairs or tumbling over drop-offs.
* Tested in iRobot's Home Test Lab on hard floors. Run times may vary.
- Connect to clean from anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently – anytime, anywhere. Clean Map™ reports show where your robot cleaned, along with details such as coverage and duration from completed jobs. Plus, receive Push Notifications when your robot completes a cleaning job – all on your smartphone. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
- Customized Cleaning and Status Monitoring: Use the iRobot HOME App to select custom cleaning preferences and see the status of cleaning jobs.
- Cleans carpets and hard floors: The Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head adapts its height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, directly engaging with both hard floors and carpets
- Always ready to clean: The robot automatically returns to the Home Base® charging station to recharge at the end of a cleaning cycle or when the battery is running low.
- Cleans on a schedule: Roomba® can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week, meaning your home can stay clean every day.
- Maximizes cleaning power: An advanced Gen 3 motor gives the Roomba® robot vacuum up to 10x the air power* in Performance Mode or when the robot detects it's cleaning carpet.
- Win the battle against pet hair: Multi-Surface Brushes work together to pull in pet hair, dust, dirt, and large debris without getting tangled.
- Sweeps corners and along walls: The Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners and into the path of the 3-Stage Cleaning System to be suctioned off your floors.
- The High-Efficiency Filter is made from a special material that captures 99% of dust, mites, and allergens as small as 10 microns.
*Compared to Roomba 600 series AeroVac™ systems
Amazon device(s) sold separately. The Amazon Alexa skill is available in English in the United States.
Google Home device(s) sold separately. The Google Assistant and Roomba® vacuuming robot integration is available in English to customers in the United States.