iRobot Roomba® 880
iRobot Roomba® 880
- Detects dirt and debris and concentrates extra cleaning effort where it's needed most.
- Maneuvers under and around most furniture, beds and curtains.
- Sweeps along wall edges.
- Avoids stairs, obstacles and loose wires.
- Has a full bin indicator to let you know when the bin needs to be emptied.
Simple – Less Maintenance Hassle
- Tangle-Free AeroForce Extractors incorporate a durable rubber tread design that grabs dirt while reducing hair tangles and brush maintenance.
- Less frequent maintenance and cleaning of the robot.
- iRobot XLife™ Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before a replacement battery may be needed.**
Clean– AeroForce® 3-Stage Cleaning System
- Delivers up to 50% more cleaning performance.*
- 5x more powerful vacuum than previous Roomba models.*
How do I decide which Roomba is right for me?
From starter models to premium offerings, there is a Roomba that is right for your home and your lifestyle and we're happy to help you find it. If you prefer Roomba to clean when you're not home, all 700 Series models offer on-board scheduling. If you need help making a decision, just give us a call.
Have you implemented any new navigation technologies in this series? Some of your competitor's robots seem to be more technologically advanced in their navigation methods. Did you think about implementing these into the 800 Series?
As with the 500, 600 and 700 Series, the 800 Series moves about the room using our highly successful and extremely effective iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology. With iAdapt Technology, our robots use over 40 robotic behaviors and make more than 60 decisions per second to ensure that they clean every section of the room, making multiple passes over every area. This adaptive cleaning technology is what works best in the real world, where dirt doesn't fall in regimented rows and a bed skirt isn't the ultimate roadblock for dust. Our robots clean the way you would – thoroughly and efficiently. We've investigated and patented several other methods of navigation for our floor cleaning robots, but ultimately we selected and continue to use the most effective method of navigation to clean the floor – iAdapt Responsive Navigation Technology.
Can I use my old accessories with the Roomba 800?
The Roomba 800 Series is compatible with past series' Virtual Walls, Virtual Wall Halos and remotes.
Can I upgrade my previous Roomba series model to AeroForce?
AeroForce is exclusively featured in the Roomba 800 Series; most of the 800 Series service parts are not compatible with past generations of Roomba.
What are AeroForce Extractors?
Dual counter-rotating extractors incorporate a durable polymer tread design that grabs dirt and debris from any floor type.
What is AeroForce?
The AeroForce™ Performance Cleaning System uses a combination of three breakthrough technologies – Tangle-Free Debris Extractors, an Airflow Accelerator and a High-Efficiency Vacuum – to deliver more cleaning power and less maintenance hassle than previous Roomba generations.
What is a Virtual Wall Lighthouse?
The Virtual Wall® Lighthouse™ allows Roomba to vacuum from room to room. The Lighthouse contains Roomba in one room until it is completely vacuumed then directs Roomba to clean the next room. A Lighthouse can also block off-limit areas.
What's In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Roomba 880
- 1 iRobot® XLife™ Extended Life Battery
- 2 Virtual Wall Lighthouses (batteries included)
- 1 Integrated Home Base
- 1 Remote Control (batteries included)
- 1 Extra AeroForce® High-Efficiency Filter
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
Package Dimensions: 20.5 x 5.5 x 16.5 inches
Package Weight: 12.9 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 13.9 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height
Robot Weight: 8.4 lbs.
* Compared to Roomba® 600 and 700 series AeroVacTM Systems.
* *Roomba runtime remains the same between recharges. Battery lifetime varies with usage and home environment. Use Roomba as directed for longest battery life.
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Robot products purchased in North America are intended for use in North America only. Both the 30-day, money-back guarantee and the limited warranty are void if products are used outside North America.