Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes for Roomba® s series
Free ground shipping on orders over $29.99Details
Place items in your cart. Orders be $29.99 or above to qualify At checkout, select ground day shipping and your discount will be applied automatically. Free ground day shipping on all robot orders purchased at http://store.irobot.com. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No adjustments for prior purchases. Free ground shipping in continental U.S. only (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses). Limited time offer.
• Roomba® s Series Replacement Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes.
• 30% wider brushes – more cleaning with every pass.
*Compared to Roomba® 600 Series
• The wide Dual Rubber Brushes clean large areas efficiently and work together to help get floors thoroughly clean. One brush loosens and agitates dirt, and the other moves in the opposite direction to extract and pull it in.
• Compatible with Roomba® s Series Robot Robot Vacuums Only.
Roomba® s Series: How do I clean the multi-surface rubber brushes and replace the cleaning head module?
Inspect the Roomba® s Series multi-surface rubber brushes at least once a week, and twice if you own pets. Use the following procedure to regularly clean the multi-surface brushes.
Multi-Surface Rubber Brush Care
Replace the Cleaning Head Module
Place the robot vacuum upside down on a flat surface and locate the brush frame release tab on the right side of the cleaning head and press on the tab to lift up the latch.
- Remove the brushes from the robot and ensure hair and debris are removed.
- Remove the brush caps from the ends of the brushes.
- Remove any hair or debris that have collected beneath the caps.
Reinstall the brush caps.
Remove any hair or debris from the square and star pegs on the opposite side of the brushes.
Reinstall the brushes in the robot. Match the shape of the brush pegs with the shape of the brush icons in the cleaning head module.
- Remove the bin from the robot and clear any debris from the vacuum path.