Lithium Ion Battery for Roomba® e, i, & j series
Place items in your cart. Orders be $29.99 or above to qualify At checkout, select ground day shipping and your discount will be applied automatically. Free ground day shipping on all robot orders purchased at http://store.irobot.com. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No adjustments for prior purchases. Free ground shipping in continental U.S. only (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses). Limited time offer.
- Replacement Lithium Ion Battery.
- Compatible with Roomba® e, i, and j Series Robot Vacuums (excluding i8) Only.
This item is excluded from shipping to AK/HI.
How do I replace Roomba® e, i, or j Series battery?
Use the following procedure to remove and install the Roomba e, i, or j Series battery.
Loosen the edge sweeping brush screw with a flat head screwdriver or coin and remove the edge sweeping brush.
Loosen the 5 screws that retain the bottom cover with a cross head screwdriver.
Unclip the original battery to remove it from the robot.
Insert the replacement battery in the battery well. The battery tab will secure it into place.
If the battery is removed from the robot for 15 minutes, the battery will turn off. If Roomba is not turning on after the battery has been removed, place the robot on the Home Base to wake it up.
Place the bottom cover back on the robot and then tighten the 5 screws.
Install the edge sweeping brush and then tighten the edge sweeping brush screw.
What's in the box:
• 1 Replacement Lithium Ion Battery
- Product Dimensions (H x W): 1.71 in / 4.35 cm x 3.54 in / 9 cm
- Product weight (lbs): 0.48 lbs
- Retail Box Dimensions (L x W x D): 2.28 in x 4.72 in x 5.58 in 5.8 cm x 12 cm x 14.2 cm
- Retail box weight: .29 lbs