iRobot® Roomba® i series Autoevac Accessories Bundlehttps://store.irobot.com/default/parts-and-accessories/roomba-accessories/i-series/irobot-roomba-i-series-autoevac-accessories-bundle/iplus_AB.html
Limited Time Offer Details
15% off Offer will be applied at checkout. Offer valid on all iRobot.com accessory products excluding the s9 Clean Base® Automatic Dirt Disposal (4636453), the i series Clean Base® Automatic Dirt Disposal (4626191), and the iRobot® H1 Extension Kit (4749649). Orders must be $29.99 or above to qualify for free shipping. At checkout, select ground day shipping and your discount will be applied automatically. Free ground shipping in continental U.S. only (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses). Cannot be combined with any other offer. No adjustments to prior purchases. Offer expires December 18, 2021 11:59 PM EST.
The Roomba® i series bundle combines the replenishment kit for e, i, and j series and dirt disposal bags to provide everything you need to perform regular maintenance on your Roomba® e, i, or j Series Robot.
The replenishment kit for e, i, and j serie includes three High-Efficiency Filters, three Edge-Sweeping brushes and one set of replacement Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes.
The Dirt Disposal Bags hold dirt and dust so you don’t have to think about vacuuming for weeks at a time. Box of 3 Bags. Compatible with the e, i, and j series Clean Base® Automatic Dirt Disposal.
Keep up with your clean
Replenishment Kit for Roomba® e, i, & j Series
Everything you need to perform regular maintenance on your Roomba® e, i, or j Series Robot.
- 3 High-Efficiency Filters: Traps 99% of dog and cat dander allergens.
- 3 Edge-Sweeping Brushes: Specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners and into the cleaning path to be suctioned off your floors.
- 1 Set of Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes: Unique Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes don't get tangled with pet hair. Brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors.
Dirt Disposal bags
Enclosed bags hold dirt and debris for easy disposal without the cloud of dust. Fits all Clean Base® Automatic Dirt Disposal models.
How do I replace Clean Base™ Dirt Disposal bag?
To purchase replacement bags
To replace a full bag
If there is a solid red LED lit up on your Clean Base™ Automatic Dirt Disposal, this means the bag will need to be replaced.
Follow these simple steps to replace the bag.
- Lift up the lid of the canister lid to open.
- Pull up on the plastic card leading to the vacuum port and lift up to pull the bag out of the canister.
Note: This will seal the bag so no additional dust or debris can get out.
- Discard the used bag.
- Place a new bag into the canister, sliding the plastic card into the guide rails.
- Press down on the lid making sure it is firmly closed.
Note: The solid red LED can also mean a bag is not being detected. Please ensure the bag is fully secured into your Clean Base™ Automatic Dirt Disposal before closing the lid.
Note: To achieve optimal performance with your robot and Clean Base™, clean and/or replace your robot's filter, as needed.