iRobot® Braava® 380t
iRobot® Braava® 380t
- Smart navigation: iAdapt® 2.0 with Navigation Cube helps Braava® keep track of where it's been and where it needs to go.
- Complete coverage: Braava® sweeps up to 1,000 square feet or mops up to 350 square feet in a single cleaning cycle.*
- Expandable cleaning range: Expand sweeping coverage to multiple rooms and large spaces with additional NorthStar® Cubes.
* Based on a room with 25% of the floor occupied by objects, furniture, and rugs. Additional NorthStar® Cubes may be required.
- Hard floor cleaning made easy: Attach a cleaning cloth and press MOP or SWEEP.
- Works with a variety of cloths and pads: Compatible with our reusable microfiber cloths and disposable cleaning cloths such as Swiffer® pads.
- Goes the distance on a single charge: Sweeps for up to 210 minutes or mops for up to 150 minutes on a single charge.
©Swiffer is a registered trademark of Procter & Gamble.
- Traps and locks dirt: The reusable Pro-Clean cloth cleans dirt and grime using water or an approved mild cleaning solution.
- Has the moves on dirt and grime: Triple-pass mopping action and damp cleaning cloths clean everyday dirt and grime.
- Sweeps dust, dirt, and hair: Sweep straight lines back and forth to efficiently pick up dust, dirt and hair.
Does Braava work with the Turbo Charge Cradle?
Only Braava 380t is compatible with the Turbo Charge Cradle. Braava 320 does not have charging contacts on the back, so it cannot be used with the Turbo Charge Cradle.
What kind of floors can Braava clean?
Braava is designed exclusively for hard-surface floors. It works on virtually any hard flooring including wood, tile, vinyl and laminate.
Is Braava a vacuum?
No, Braava is not a vacuum or a brush sweeper that can actually distribute dust on hard-surface floors. Instead, Braava uses cleaning cloths to both sweep and mop hard surface floors to keep them free of grit and grime. You can use popular disposable cleaning cloths such as Swiffer® brand, or the reusable microfiber cloths designed specifically for Braava.
What cleaning solutions do you recommend with Braava 380t?
We recommend using mild solutions or just tap water. We recommend staying away from harsh cleaners as they can be hard on Braava's internal parts and soapy solutions that may cause the wheels to slip while cleaning or clog the wick on the Reservoir Pad.
How often should I use Braava?
It depends on how dirty your floors are, but the more frequently you use it, the happier you will be with your floors. Since dust is constantly accumulating, Braava always has a job to do.
How do the microfiber cloths work?
Dry microfiber cloths effectively gather up dirt, dust and hair. And the specially textured cloths can be used for mopping by simply wetting with water and wringing them out. Each can be washed and reused hundreds of times.
What's In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot
- 1 NA Adapter
- 1 2000 mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery
- 1 NorthStar Navigation Cube, Channel 4 (requires 2 C batteries, included)
- 1 Microfiber Mopping Cloth, 1 Microfiber Damp Mopping Cloth
- 1 Multi-Purpose Cleaning Pad
- 1 Pro-Clean Reservoir Pad
- 1 Turbo Charge Cradle
Package Dimensions: 15 x 4.5 x 13 inches
Package Weight: 8.7 pounds
Robot Dimensions: 3 x 8.5 inches
Robot Weight: 4 pounds
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Robot products purchased in North America are intended for use in North America only. Both the 30-day, money-back guarantee and the limited warranty are void if products are used outside North America.