iRobot Roomba® 870 Full Specifications
The AeroForce Performance Cleaning System
Ideal for homes with pets and allergy sufferers, Roomba 870 traps dirt, particulates and allergens, drawing them into the sealed, HEPA-filtered bin. Here's how AeroForce works:
- Tangle-Free AeroForce Extractors: Dual extractors grab and break down dirt and debris from any floor type. No brushes mean no tangles for you.
- Airflow Accelerator: The accelerator creates a sealed channel that concentrates the airflow, drawing in more debris.
- High-Efficiency Vacuum: A compact and efficient high-powered motor provides a 5X improvement in air power than previous Roomba generations.
Dirt happens every day. Keeping up with it just got easier.
iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology
- Docks And Recharges: Roomba returns to its Home Base® to dock and recharge.
- Cleans On Schedule: Roomba can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week.
- iRobot XLife™ Battery: iRobot XLife Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before you may need to replace your Roomba battery.
- Avoids Off-Limit Areas: A Virtual Wall® keeps Roomba in the rooms you want to vacuum and out of the ones you don't.
- Lets You Know When Bin Is Full: Indicator lets you know when bin needs to be emptied.
In coverage tests, Roomba out-cleans the competition thanks to iAdapt Technology, iRobot's advanced system of software and sensors. iAdapt enables Roomba to find its way around any shape or size of home, covering every area of floor multiple times.
What's In The Box:
- Finds Dirt And Debris: With Dirt Detect Series 2, Roomba uses optical and acoustic sensors to find dirt and perform concentrated cleaning.
- Cleans Like You Would: The Persistent Pass Cleaning Method employs a back-and-forth cleaning pattern to apply elbow grease in areas where it senses excessive dirt.
- Vacuums Along Wall Edges: Roomba uses Wall-Following Technology to clean right up to wall edges and kickboards.
- Won't Get Tangled Up: Anti-Tangle Technology keeps Roomba from getting stuck on cords, carpet fringe and tassels.
- Won't Fall Down Stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other drop-offs.
- Won't Damage Furniture: The molded, soft-touch bumper cushions the contact between Roomba and furniture, walls and other objects.
- Pushes Past Soft Obstacles: Light-Touch Bumper Technology accurately discerns soft barriers from solid barriers, allowing Roomba to go under curtains, bed skirts and couch skirts.
- 1 iRobot Roomba 870
- 1 iRobot XLife Battery
- 2 Virtual Walls (batteries included)
- 1 Integrated Home Base®
- 1 Extra HEPA Filter
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
Package Dimensions: 20.5 x 5.5 x 16.5 inches
Package Weight: 12.4 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 13.9 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height
Robot Weight: 8.4 lbs. The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.Robot products purchased in North America are intended for use in North America only. Both the 30-day, money-back guarantee and the limited warranty are void if products are used outside North America.
*Roomba runtime remains the same between recharges. Battery lifetime varies with home environment and usage. Use Roomba as directed for longest battery life.
Country of Origin:China