NEW! iRobot Roomba® 880 Full Specifications
The AeroForce Performance Cleaning System
AeroForce uses three technologies to deliver the ideal balance of vacuum suction and debris extraction. Ideal for homes with pets and allergy sufferers, Roomba 880 traps dirt, particulates and allergens into a sealed, HEPA-filtered bin. Here's how AeroForce works:
- Tangle-Free AeroForce Extractors: Dual extractors grab and break down dirt and debris from any floor type with no hair tangles for you.
- Airflow Accelerator: Creates a sealed channel that concentrates airflow, drawing in more debris.
- High-Efficiency Vacuum: Provides a 5X improvement in air power than previous Roomba generations.
Roomba automatically adjusts between floor types to clean carpets, tile, hardwood and laminate floors. The spinning side brush cleans dirt from wall edges. Effortless Cleaning
Dirt happens every day. Keeping up with it just got easier.
iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology
- Vacuums From Room-To-Room: The Virtual Wall® Lighthouse™ contains Roomba in one room until it is completely vacuumed then directs Roomba to clean the next room. Can also block off-limit areas.
- Docks And Recharges: Roomba returns to its Home Base® to dock and recharge.
- Cleans On Schedule: Roomba can be preset up to seven times per week.
- iRobot XLife™ Battery: XLife Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before you may need to replace your Roomba battery.*
- Compatible With Select Existing Accessories: Roomba 880 is compatible with existing Roomba Virtual Wall barriers, Virtual Wall Lighthouses and Remote Controls.
In coverage tests, Roomba out-cleans the competition thanks to iAdapt Technology, iRobot's advanced system of software and sensors. iAdapt enables Roomba to find its way around any shape or size of home, covering every area of floor multiple times.
What's In The Box:
- Finds Dirt And Debris: With Dirt Detect Series 2, Roomba uses optical and acoustic sensors to find dirt and perform concentrated cleaning.
- Cleans Like You Would: The Persistent Pass Cleaning Method employs a back-and-forth cleaning pattern to apply elbow grease in areas where it senses excessive dirt.
- Vacuums Along Wall Edges: Roomba uses Wall-Following Technology to clean right up to wall edges.
- Won't Get Tangled: Anti-Tangle Technology keeps Roomba from getting stuck on cords and carpet fringe.
- Won't Fall Down Stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other drop-offs.
- Won't Damage Furniture: The molded, soft-touch bumper cushions the contact between Roomba and furniture, walls and other objects.
- Pushes Past Soft Obstacles: Light-Touch Bumper Technology accurately discerns soft barriers from solid barriers, allowing Roomba to go under curtains, bed skirts and couch skirts.
- 1 iRobot Roomba 880
- 1 iRobot XLife Battery
- 2 Virtual Wall Lighthouses (batteries included)
- 1 Integrated Home Base
- 1 Remote Control (batteries included)
- 1 Extra HEPA Filter
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
Package Dimensions: 20.5 x 5.5 x 16.5 inches
Package Weight: 12.9 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 13.9 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height
Robot Weight: 8.4 lbs. The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
*Roomba runtime remains the same between recharges. Battery lifetime varies with home environment and usage. Use Roomba as directed for longest battery life.
Country of Origin:China