iRobot Create® Programmable Robot Full Specifications
iRobot Create® Programmable Robot
The mobile robot platform for educators and developers.
What's in the Box
- Mobile out-of-the-box. No need to assemble the drive system or worry about low-level code.
- Use the included serial cable to send individual commands from a PC or write basic scripts of up to 100 Open Interface Commands which can be stored on the robot.
- 10 built-in demos perform various, preprogrammed behaviors and can be controlled via Open Interface Commands.
- Over 30 built-in sensors allow the robot to react to both internal and external events.
- 25-pin expansion port to which you can add the iRobot Command Module (not included) or your own electronics including sensors, actuators, wireless connections, computers, cameras, or other hardware.
- Spacious cargo bay with threaded holes for mounting additional hardware.
- Includes fourth wheel to improve stability of larger payloads
- Fully documented serial protocol provides full access to sensors, actuators, and on-board scripting functionality. Supported under Windows XP via serial port. For more advanced on-board (autonomous) programming, purchase the iRobot Command Module (Item No: 4812).
- Full compatibility with iRobot Roomba 400 Series accessories including the rechargeable batteries, power supply, home base, remote control, and virtual walls.
- 90-day Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- iRobot Create Programmable Robot
- Battery Case (holds 12 non-rechargeable alkaline batteries. Batteries not included)
- Create Robot Serial Cable
- Create Robot 4th Wheel
- Create Robot Screws (8-pack)
Note: Battery performance and run time will decrease over the warranty period.The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Country of Origin:China