iRobot Mint®+ 5200 Full Specifications
Sweeps And Mops Featuring Pro-Clean System
Mint+ 5200 not only sweeps for you, it also mops using the Pro-Clean System. A special Reservoir Cleaning Pad dispenses liquid throughout the cycle to keep the cloth damp.
Tracks Where It Cleans, So It Doesn't Miss A Spot
- Sweep Mode: Moves in straight lines back and forth to efficiently and thoroughly pick up dust, dirt and hair
- Mop Mode: Uses a special mopping action and wet cleaning cloths to pull deeper dirt and grime off your floors
- Disposable Or Microfiber Cleaning Cloths: Works with disposable cleaning cloths (including most dry and pre-moistened wet cleaning cloths including Swiffer® brand) or our reusable microfiber cloths
- Pro-Clean System Cleaning Solutions: Cleans effectively using just water or mild cleaning solutions
- Cleans Where Dirt Hides: Cleans under and around furniture and in tight spaces
Mint+ 5200's NorthStar2 Navigation System works like an indoor GPS to help the robot keep track of where it has been and where it needs to go. In a single cleaning cycle, Mint+ 5200 dry sweeps up to 1,000 square feet and mops up to 350 square feet. By adding an additional NorthStar Navigation Cube, you can expand the dry sweeping area up to 2,000 square feet in a single cycle.
Easy To Use From Beginning To End
- Complete Clean: Starts by cleaning open areas, moving back and forth in parallel lines. As Mint encounters obstacles, it cleans around them or turns around, saving the area for later. Once open areas are completed, it follows with a perimeter sweep.
- Compact Size: Cleans under sofas and tables and gets into tight areas
- PerfectEdge™ Technology: Allows Mint to clean dust and dirt along walls, baseboards and edges
- Avoids Stairs and Rugs: Built-in sensors help Mint avoid stairs, area rugs and raised transitions to carpets
- Energy-Absorbing Bumper: Makes Mint gentle on walls and furniture
Just attach a cleaning cloth to the removable magnetic cleaning pad, set Mint down and press the Sweep or Mop button. With the Pro-Clean System, the detachable Reservoir Pad fills and empties easily over the sink.
What's In The Box:
- Longer-Lasting 2000 mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery: Cleans for up to four hours dry sweeping or two and a half hours wet mopping on a single charge. That's 25% more cleaning time than Mint 4200. Mint+ 5200 also charges in as fast as four hours. (Charges in as fast as two hours with the Turbo Charge Cradle, an optional accessory.)
- Whisper-Quiet: Work or carry on phone conversations while Mint cleans
- Returns To Where It Started: When Mint is done cleaning, it returns to where it started and powers down automatically
- Pause/Resume Mode: With NorthStar2, the cleaning cycle can be paused to change the cleaning cloth. The map of the area covered is retained so when Mint+ 5200 resumes it can clean areas not yet covered.
- Quick Clean Mode: Set Mint+ 5200 to clean only open areas and not perform a perimeter clean
- 1 Mint+ 5200 Automatic Floor Cleaner
- 1 Magnetic Cleaning Pad
- 1 Pro-Clean Reservoir Pad
- 1 2000 mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Battery Charger
- 1 NorthStar Navigation Cube (requires 2 C batteries, included)
- 2 Microfiber Dry Sweeping Cloths, 2 Microfiber Mopping Cloths
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot
Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 11.7 x 11.9 inches
Package Weight: 8.6 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 9.6 x 8.5 x 3.1 inches
Robot Weight: 4 lbs.The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Country of Origin:China