iRobot Roomba® 581 Vacuum Cleaning Robot Full Specifications
iRobot Roomba 581 Special Features:
iRobot Roomba 581 Core Technologies: Thorough Cleaning:
- Three Virtual Wall® Lighthouses confine Roomba in one room until it is clean and then lets it move into the next room, ensuring the robot methodically cleans multiple rooms.
- On-board scheduling can be preset up to seven times per week for Roomba to clean when it's most convenient for you.
- Wireless Command Center allows you to activate all of Roomba's functions, including scheduling, cleaning and even steering, from almost anywhere in your home.
- Includes extra brush set and filter.
- Roomba uses a three-stage cleaning system to vacuum up to 98% of dirt, dust and debris from floors
- Cleaning head suspension system allows Roomba to automatically adjust between carpet, tile, hardwood and linoleum floors
- Counter-rotating bristle brush and beater brush work together like a dustpan and broom
- Fine vacuum filter traps dust, pollen and tiny particulates inside bin
iAdapt® Responsive Cleaning Technology:
- Roomba cleans the whole floor, including the areas you see and those you can't
- Roomba vacuums under and around furniture and along wall edges
- Spinning side brush makes Roomba extremely efficient at cleaning edges
- Roomba's advanced system of software and sensors allows it to clean more of your room, more thoroughly
- With iAdapt Technology, Roomba vacuums every section of your room multiple times
- Roomba gets into areas you can't easily reach, including under and around furniture
- Roomba selects from dozens of robotic behaviors more than 60 times per second to optimize coverage
- Roomba's Light-Touch Bumper Technology accurately discerns soft barriers from solid barriers, allowing Roomba to go under curtains, comforters, bed skirts and couch skirts
- Wall-Following Technology ensures the most thorough floor coverage possible
- Dirt Detect Technology uses an acoustic sensor to help find dirtier areas and spend more time cleaning them
- Cliff Detection Sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other drop-offs
- Anti-Tangle Technology keeps Roomba from getting stuck on cords, carpet fringe and tassels, helping Roomba to clean on its own without supervision
What's In The Box:
- Self-charging Home Base® for Roomba to dock and recharge when done vacuuming or the battery is low
- Simple operation - just press the Clean button and Roomba does the rest
- 1 iRobot Roomba 581
- 3 Virtual Wall Lighthouses (Require 2 C batteries each, not included)
- 1 Self-Charging Home Base
- 1 Wireless Command Center
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Extra Filter
- 1 Extra Side Brush, 1 Extra Bristle Brush, 1 Extra Beater Brush
- 1 Round Brush Cleaning Tool
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
Package Dimensions: 21L x 17.9W x 5.5H inches
Package Weight: 14.8 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 13.9 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height
Robot Weight: 8.4 lbs.
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Country of Origin:China