iRobot Looj® 330 Full Specifications
To see if Looj will fit in your gutters, click here.
Cleans Leaves, Dirt And Debris Out Of Your Gutter
The iRobot Looj 330 Gutter Cleaning Robot blasts away leaves, dirt and clogs while brushing gutters clean. Spinning at 500 RPM, the high-velocity, four-stage auger breaks apart clogs, then lifts and throws them away from your roof as sweepers and a scraper clear the remaining debris.
Reaches Far Into Your Gutters So You Don't Have To
- Two Operational Modes: Simple One-Button CLEAN Mode and Manual Mode: Use Looj 330 in either manual mode or automatic CLEAN mode. Manual mode allows you to control the robot. In CLEAN mode, just push the CLEAN button and Looj travels down your gutter on its own, sensing and adapting to debris to provide the most effective cleaning.
- Four-Stage Auger With Suite Of Auger Parts: The included four-stage auger is made up of the breaker, ejectors, breaker bars and sturdy polypropylene sweepers. Another set of smaller, more compact ejectors is also included.
- Lithium Ion Battery: This battery technology equips Looj with a strong power source.
Looj 330 performs a difficult and uncomfortable job for you, cleaning up to a 30-foot section of gutter in 5 minutes and up to 200 linear feet per charge. The remote control lets you drive the robot further along the gutter than previous generations.
Takes A Dangerous Job And Does It For You
- Increased Range With Remote Control Handle: The detachable handle is also the remote control, giving you complete forward and reverse control of the robot as well as automatic CLEAN mode selection. You can also control the spin direction of the auger. This wireless controller has an improved communication range of up to 50'.
- Low Profile Design: More compact than previous Looj models, now at just under 2" high and 3" wide, Looj is able to fit in more gutters, including most K-style aluminum, copper, metal or vinyl gutters.
- Waterproof Design*: Wet leaves are often the biggest culprit in clogged gutters. Looj was designed to operate in the wet environment of gutters. This also makes for a quick clean-up - simply spray Looj with a hose when done.
Home owners often put off cleaning gutters due to repeated trips up and down the ladder and overreaching from dangerous heights. Looj reduces the risk of injury from repetitive climbing and extended time on ladders and also helps to prevent overreaching.
Specifications: Robot Dimensions:
- Slip-Resistant Rubber Handle: Keep both hands on the ladder. Slip-resistant rubber handle allows for safer robot handling.
- Belt Clip: Looj comes with a belt clip to provide hands-free carrying. The belt clip keeps Looj away from hands and legs, making ladder climbing safer.
15.63"L x 2.93"W x 1.99"H
2.77 lbs. What's In The Box:
- Looj 330 Robot With Detachable Handle/Remote Control, 4-Stage Auger And Scraper
- 2600mAh Lithium Ion Battery
- Extra Ejectors
- Battery Charger
- Belt Clip
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
*Looj 330 is waterproof in up to 8" of water with the battery door properly sealed.Looj 300 Series Gutter Cleaning Robot is intended for consumer use only. This is not a commercial product and is not intended for commercial application. Commercial use of this product will void the manufacturer's warranty. The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Country of Origin:China