NEW! iRobot Roomba® 790 Full Specifications
Let the robot do the dirty work.
Roomba uses a patented 3-stage cleaning process to vacuum carpets, hardwood, tile and linoleum floors on its own, automatically adjusting to different floor surfaces. Roomba 790's cleaning features include:
Cleans under the bed and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Advanced Cleaning Head: Designed with pet owners in mind, the cleaning head provides superior performance for picking up pet hair, dirt, dust and allergens
- AeroVac™ Series 2 Bin: Powerful vacuum vigorously pulls debris and hair off brushes into the bin. Distributed air collection and a clog-resistant design of the AeroVac Series 2 Bin optimizes vacuum effectiveness and dirt and hair packing efficiency.
- Dual HEPA Air Filters: Capture dust particles as fine as 0.3 microns
Roomba provides comprehensive cleaning coverage - vacuuming under and around furniture and along baseboards. iAdapt® Responsive Cleaning Technology monitors the cleaning environment more than 60 times per second, using multiple sensors (like cliff detection) and dozens of behaviors (including wall following) to clean your home. Roomba 790 maximizes coverage using:
Less work for you.
- Molded Soft-Touch Bumper: Cushions the contact made between Roomba and walls, furniture and other objects
- Dirt Detect Series 2 with Persistent Pass:Uses optical and acoustic sensors to find dirt and debris, performing concentrated cleaning in the dirtiest areas. Persistent Pass uses a back-and-forth cleaning motion that mimics the way you would vacuum.
Roomba knows which areas to clean – and those to avoid. Virtual Wall® Lighthouses confine Roomba in one room until it is clean and then lets it move into the next room. Roomba goes back to its Home Base® to dock and recharge between cleanings. More 790 convenience features include:
What's In The Box:
- Wireless Command Center: Makes initiating a cleaning, scheduling and steering Roomba even easier. Using radio frequency technology, you can now control Roomba from almost any room in your house.
- Extended-Life Power Management: Uses sophisticated power management software to deliver up to 50% longer battery life than previous Roomba generations, ensuring hundreds of cleaning cycles under proper use
- On-Board Scheduling: Cleans when it's convenient for you, up to 7 times per week
- Carrying Handle: Includes a recessed handle for easy transport
- Touchpad Control: Eliminates buttons, giving you control at the touch of your fingertips
- Full Bin Indicator: Lets you know when the bin is full and needs to be emptied
- Extra Accessories and Storage Case: Comes with all the accessories you need, packed in a storage and carrying case
- 1 iRobot Roomba 790
- 1 Rechargeable Battery with Extended-Life Power Management
- 1 Battery Charger (3-hour charge time)
- 1 Compact Self-Charging Home Base
- 3 Virtual Wall Lighthouses (each requires 2 C batteries, not included)
- 1 Wireless Command Center (requires 4 AA batteries, not included)
- 3 Extra Sets of Dual HEPA Filters
- 3 Extra Side Brushes, 2 Extra Beater Brushes, 2 Extra Bristle Brushes
- 2 Brush Cleaning Tools, 1 Screwdriver
- 1 Accessory Storage and Carrying Case
- 1 Instructional DVD
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
Package Dimensions: 17 x 9 x 18 inches
Package Weight: 16.7 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 13.9 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height
Robot Weight: 8.4 lbs. The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Country of Origin:China