iRobot Mirra™ 530
Pool Cleaning Robot
Designed for any type of in-ground pool, the iRobot Mirra™ 530 Pool Cleaning Robot deep cleans pool's surfaces and water for you, without using the pool's filtration system, hoses or booster pumps.
In-Stock, usually ships in 1 - 2 full bus. days (Details)
Note: Shipping restrictions may apply. (Details)Gift Wrap Available (Details)
Gift Messaging Available (Details)
Sales Tax:Sales tax will be added at checkout.
iRobot Mirra™ 530 Full Specifications
Take the work out of cleaning your pool with the iRobot Mirra™ 530 Pool Cleaning Robot. Mirra uses enhanced robotic technology to deep clean pool surfaces and water, removing leaves, hair and dirt, as well as algae, pollen and bacteria as small as two microns.
Removes Large Debris And Small Particles From Pool Surfaces And Water
Designed to clean any type of in-ground pool, Mirra 530 lifts dirt, algae and bacteria off the pool floors and walls with a PVC scrubbing brush, including at the water line where oils and bacteria can build up. Just drop it in, press the CLEAN button and Mirra is off to work, pumping and filtering 70 gallons of water per minute – that's over a gallon a second.
- Self-Contained Vacuum, Pump And Filter System: Mirra requires no installation, so it works without suction lines or other modifications to existing systems.
- Active Scrubbing Brush: The PVC scrubbing brush is actively geared to the motors of the robot. This 4:1 gear ratio provides active agitation to the pool surface as the robot moves, allowing Mirra to scrub and lift dirt, algae and bacteria off the pool floor and walls.
- Pool Types: Mirra cleans any type of in-ground pool.
- PVA Wheels: These wheels give Mirra sponge-like traction on slick pool surfaces like ceramic or vinyl.
Offers Complete Pool Coverage, Cleaning Floor To Waterline And Everywhere In Between
Mirra 530 uses enhanced robotic technology, including iAdapt® Nautiq Responsive Cleaning Technology For Pools to size up the approximate dimensions of the pool, then chooses the optimum cleaning cycle for maximum efficiency. Mirra provides the most thorough cleaning by making multiple passes over the entire inside of the pool, navigating obstacles and climbing walls and stairs.
- Gyro Sensor: Detects when and in what direction Mirra has turned, allowing the robot to change direction and prevent the 60-foot floating power cord from getting tangled.
Makes Cleaning The Pool Easier Than Ever
Mirra 530 is the easiest pool cleaning robot to use and maintain, offering single push-and-play operation with the iRobot CLEAN button. When the job is done, two quick-drain valves on the bottom of the robot allow for fast draining and lightweight handling. It's easy to clean the debris out of Mirra's two, top-load filter canisters. Simply lift out the basket and open the trap door.
- Optional Large Debris Canisters: Choose large debris canisters for heavier pool clean-ups, including those in the fall.
- Optional Carrying Caddy: This makes it even easier to move Mirra from the pool to its storage area.
Robot Dimensions: 13.75"L x 16"W x 12.13"H
Robot Weight: 20 lbs.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- iRobot Mirra 530 Pool Cleaning Robot
- Dual Fine Filter Canisters
- 1 Active Spinning Scrub Brush
- 60' Floating Power Cord
- Power Supply
- 1 Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Country of Origin:Israel
Customer Reviews(Powered by PowerReviews.com)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Cleans Effectively
- Doesn't Miss An Inch
- Even Cleans Stairs
- Great Climber
- Great suction
- Hassle Free Operation
- Large Debris Bin
- Long Run Time
- Pool Floor
- Pool Stairs
- Pool Walls
Comments about iRobot Mirra™ 530:
We had our pool cleaner iRobot for over 6 months. I used to plug in my sucker hose after scrubbing the entire pool with my long handled brush than vacuum the pool once every weekend, it always took at least an hour at a minimum.
Now I drop Sally into our pool, plug her in and there she goes, cleans every inch of the pool, floor, wall even the stairs, runs for four hours as advertised, then I just unplug and plug her in again for another four hour run. I take her out, pull out her two baskets and quickly rinse them with a garden hose--total work time on my part at the most five minutes, total work time on sally's part 8 hours and she doesn't need a baby-sitter. Let her do all the work which leaves me all the free time I want. So 32 hours of cleaning a month for the last 6 months and she works as if I just pulled her from the box, totally worth the investment. I am a very Happy customer--the reason we bought the IRobot pool cleaner is that we were really impressed with our 600 series house iRobot. We love them both like family an so happy we bought them.