iRobot Scooba® 230
Floor Washing Robot
Our most compact floor washing robot, Scooba 230 brings high-performance scrubbing to tight, hard-to-reach spaces in bathrooms and kitchens, including around the toilet and under cabinets. Scooba 230 cleans tile, linoleum or sealed hardwood floors using a three-stage cleaning process that neutralizes up to 97% of common household bacteria*. All you have to do is sweep!
In-Stock, usually ships in 1 - 2 full bus. days (Details)
Note: Shipping restrictions may apply. (Details)Gift Wrap Available (Details)
Gift Messaging Available (Details)
Sales Tax:Sales tax will be added at checkout.
iRobot Scooba® 230 Full Specifications
Scooba 230 Core Technologies
- Scooba uses a rigorous three-stage cleaning process to wash, scrub, then squeegee vacuum up the dirty water, a sequence that neutralizes up to 97% of common household bacteria*
- Scrubbing brushes loosen stains, dirt and grime while the squeegee-vacuum picks up virtually all the dirty water, leaving only clean behind
- Advanced water management system uses an active-reservoir design to keep the cleaning solution and dirty water separate inside the robot, while minimizing the product's overall size
- Works with regular tap water or Scooba Hard Floor Cleaner, Natural Enzyme Formula
- At just 6.5 inches in diameter, Scooba can clean where dirt and grime hide
- Quickly and easily washes floors in your kitchens, baths and other high-traffic areas
- Pushes past soft areas like curtains to clean beyond them
- Cleans up to 150 square feet in a single session
iAdapt™ Responsive Cleaning Technology:
- Scooba's advanced system of software and sensors allows it to sense its environment to clean more of your room, more thoroughly
- With iAdapt Technology, Scooba cleans every section of your room multiple times, getting into tight, hard-to-reach spaces, including around the toilet and under cabinets
- Scooba selects from dozens of robotic behaviors more than 60 times per second to optimize coverage of every section of your room
- Wall-Following ensures the most thorough floor coverage possible
- Cliff detection sensors allow Scooba to avoid stairs and other drop-offs
- Easy to use: just sweep the floor, then fill the robot, press "Clean" and Scooba 230 does the dirty work
- Removable bottom plate snaps on and off without tools for easy cleaning of the brushes and squeegee
- Two cleaning cycles: a 45-minute cycle for larger rooms or a 20-minute cycle for smaller areas
- Virtual Wall® Technology keeps the robot in the areas you want to clean and out of the ones you don't
- Compact size makes it easy to carry, recharge and store
What's In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Scooba 230 With Removable Bottom Plate
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Battery Charger
- 1 Storage Mat
- 1 Virtual Wall (Requires 2 D batteries, not included)
- 4 Packets of Scooba Hard Floor Cleaner, Natural Enzyme Formula
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Limited Warranty On Battery
Package Dimensions: 13.5 x 8.1 x 7.3 inches
Package Weight: 5.3 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 6.5 inches in diameter, 3.5 inches in height
Robot Weight: 3 lbs.
*When used as directed, laboratory testing results indicate removal of Staphylococcus aureus bacteria after two passes of the Scooba floor washing robot. Individual results may vary.
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Country of Origin:China
Customer Reviews(Powered by PowerReviews.com)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
- Simple Instructions
- Works as advertised
- Charging Jack Poor Design
- Easy To Drop When Wet
- Expect 3 Mo Brush Life
- Long Charge Time
- Kitchen And Bath
Comments about iRobot Scooba 230:
My kitchen floor has been slated for replacement. It is a very cheap linoleum and about 130 sq feet in area. Despite my best effort and mutiple methods of cleaning and various cleaning products, it has not been clean in months. I have two dogs who track in everything. The floor was last mopped about five days ago. After two runs by Moppet (Scooba 230) both of which returned dark brown/gray dirty water the floor shines, actually has visable depth and is noticably different to walk on ie my shoes grip the surface. I may not have to replace the floor after all. The down side is brush plate will have to be replaced about every three months (educated guess at this point) and all parts and cleaning solutions are only avalible on line which adds shipping costs. If you get one bear in mind you will need a place to keep it charging 24/7 and do follow the directions because they work.