iRobot Scooba® 450 Full Specifications
The Scooba Three-Cycle Cleaning Process
Based on professional-grade floor cleaners, the revolutionary new Scooba Three-Cycle Cleaning Process has been redesigned from the ground up to clean hard-surface floors three times better than ever before. Here's how it works:
- Cycle 1 Sweep and Pre-Soak: Scooba sweeps up loose dirt and debris and puts down a thin sheen of water or iRobot Hard Floor Cleaner to soak into any stuck-on messes.
- Cycle 2 Scrub and Squeegee-Vacuum: A scrubbing brush spins at over 600 RPM to remove grime while the squeegee vacuum suctions dirty water off the floor.
- Cycle 3 Squeegee-Finish: Scooba ends with a final squeegee-finish cycle.
Use Scooba 450 anywhere you would use a mop and bucket, including tile, linoleum, vinyl, marble, slate, stone and sealed hardwood. Unlike a mop that reuses dirty water, Scooba uses fresh solution from start to finish. Easy To Use
Just fill the robot and press CLEAN. Scooba 450 is easy to use from beginning to end:
iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology
- Easy To Fill And Empty: Fill and empty the tank in seconds without fuss.
- Two Cleaning Cycles: Choose from a full 40-minute cycle or 20-minute cycle for smaller spaces.
- Cleans With Water Or iRobot Hard Floor Cleaner: Use water or iRobot Hard Floor Cleaner for a deeper clean to wash away bacteria.
- Avoids Off-Limit Areas: A Virtual Wall® keeps Scooba in rooms you want to clean and out of ones you don't.
- Compatible with Roomba® Accessories: Scooba 450 is compatible with Roomba Virtual Walls, battery charger and batteries.
- Talks To You: The information button and audible cues give you insight into robot behaviors.
- Simple To Clean: Removable cleaning head makes for easy access to brushes and squeegee for a quick clean by hand.
Using iAdapt Technology, the advanced system of software and sensors used in Roomba, Scooba 450 offers complete coverage of every section of floor. iAdapt has been modified for wet floors to optimize the timing between recurrent passes on the floor.
Scooba 450 makes multiple passes over every section of floor to ensure the most thorough coverage possible. Scooba 450 cleans rooms up to 300 square feet in one cleaning cycle.
Scooba 450 cleans dust and dirt right along wall edges. The robot's light-touch bumper system minimizing impact with walls and furniture. The soft-touch bumper has a non-marking strip to prevent damage to furniture and marking of walls and baseboards. Smart, built-in sensors help Scooba avoid rugs, carpets, stairs and other drop-offs. What's In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Scooba 450
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Battery Charger
- 1 Virtual Wall
- 1 4-Ounce Bottle Of iRobot Hard Floor Cleaner
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
Package Dimensions: 18.4 x 5.2 x 17 inches
Package Weight: 14.6 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 14.4 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height
Robot Weight: 8.3 lbs. The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Robot products purchased in North America are intended for use in North America only. Both the 30-day, money-back guarantee and the limited warranty are void if products are used outside North America.
* When used as directed with iRobot Hard Floor Cleaner, laboratory testing results indicate removal of Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus bacteria after two passes of the Scooba Floor Scrubbing Robot. Individual results may vary.
Country of Origin:China