iRobot Roomba® 960
iRobot Roomba® 960
- Cleans an entire level of your home: iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization helps Roomba 960 to seamlessly and efficiently navigate an entire level of your home and keep track of its location.
- Automatically recharges and resumes until the job is done: Roomba 960 runs continuously for up to 75 mins*, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job
- Seamless and efficient navigation for multiple rooms: Uses a high-efficiency cleaning pattern and a full suite of sensors to adapt to real world clutter and furniture for thorough coverage.
- Detects dirt that could go missing: Uses optical and acoustic sensors to detect high concentrations of dirt, dust, and pet hair, and then performs focused cleaning where it's needed most.
- Cleans under sofa and chairs: Low-profile design allows Roomba® to clean under most furniture and kickboards, so dirt has no place to hide.
- Won’t fall down stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba® to avoid stairs and other dangerous drop offs.
- Connect to clean from anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently – anytime, anywhere. Choose custom cleaning preferences and see the status of cleaning jobs. Clean Map™ reports show where your robot cleaned, along with details such as coverage and duration from completed jobs. Plus, receive Push Notifications when your robot completes a cleaning job – all on your smartphone. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
- App-based Support: Access to tips, tricks, and support in the palm of your hand.
- Customized Cleaning and Status Monitoring: Use the iRobot HOME App to select custom cleaning preferences and see the status of cleaning jobs.
- Handles hair with ease: Brushless extractors prevent the tangles and jams of hair and other debris, making it even easier for Roomba® to tackle daily dirt build-up.
- Cleans on a schedule: Roomba can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week, meaning your home can stay clean every day.
- Lets you know when the bin is full: Roomba® has an indicator to let you know when the bin is getting full and needs to be emptied. You can also view the bin level and status through the iRobot HOME App.
- Cleans all floor types: Roomba® automatically adjusts to clean carpets, tile, hardwood, and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
- Automatically docks and recharges: Roomba® is always ready to clean because it automatically returns to its Home Base® between cleaning to recharge.
- Up to 50% more cleaning performance: The AeroForce® 3-Stage Cleaning System uses debris extractors and the Gen 2 motor for improved cleaning performance and lower maintenance.*
- Revolutionary cleaning technology: Dual counter-rotating extractors incorporate a durable rubber tread design that grabs dirt from any floor type while reducing hair tangles and brush maintenance.&
- Up to 5x the air power*: with the Gen 2 motor.
- Sweeps wall edges and corners: The spinning side brush pushes debris into the path of the 3-stage cleaning system.
- Captures 99% of allergens, pollen, and particles: Traps particles as small as 10 microns with the AeroForce® High-Efficiency Filter.
How does Roomba® 960 navigate an entire level of your home?
Roomba 960 seamlessly navigates an entire level of your home, recharging as needed until the job is done. At the start of a cleaning cycle, Roomba 960 uses iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization to map out a series of small areas, cleaning them efficiently, one at a time. Using this map, Roomba tracks where it has and has not been to ensure complete coverage
Will Roomba 960 work without using the iRobot HOME App?
Yes, Roomba 960 can be used without the iRobot HOME App, but the App allows you to use your iOS or Android smart device to help you have the best possible experience with Roomba 960. With the iRobot HOME App, you can gain access to exclusive features including cleaning while away from home, managing your robot's cleaning schedule, customizing your cleaning preferences and more.
What’s in the Box
- iRobot® Roomba® 960
- Home Base™ Charging Station
- Line Cord
- 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall® Barrier
- (2 AA Batteries included)
- 1 Extra Filter
-Extra Side Brush
Package Dimensions: 52.1 cm x 41.9 cm x 13.3 cm
Package Weight: 13.1 lbs
Robot Dimensions: 35.0 cm x 9.1 cm
Robot Weight: 8.5 lbs
*Compared to Roomba® 600 and 700 series AeroVac™ systems
1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 12-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery.
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation. Robot products purchased in North America are intended for use in North America only. Both the 30-day, money-back guarantee and the limited warranty are void if products are used outside North America.
Amazon device(s) sold separately. The Amazon Alexa skill is available in the United States and in US English only.
Google Home device(s) sold separately. The Google Assistant and Roomba® vacuuming robot integration is currently only available to customers in the United States and only in U.S. English.