iRobot® Roomba® 860
iRobot® Roomba® 860
Smart – Seamlessly navigates around clutter
- Detects dirt and debris and concentrates extra cleaning effort where it's needed most
- Maneuvers under and around most furniture, beds and curtains
- Sweeps along wall edges
- Avoids stairs and obstacles
- Has a full bin indicator to let you know when the bin needs to be emptied
Simple – Less Maintenance Hassle
- Tangle-Free AeroForce Extractors incorporate a durable rubber tread design that grabs dirt from any floor type while reducing hair tangles and brush maintenance
- Less frequent maintenance and cleaning of the robot
- Automatically charges itself between cleanings
Clean – AeroForce® 3-Stage Cleaning System
- Delivers up to 50% more cleaning performance*
- 5x more powerful vacuum than previous Roomba models*
- Lithium Ion Battery delivers up to 2x the battery cycle lifetime.
How do I decide which Roomba is right for me?
From starter models to premium offerings, there is a Roomba that is right for your home and your lifestyle and we're happy to help you find it. If you prefer Roomba to clean when you're not home, all 800 Series models offer on-board scheduling. If you need help making a decision, just give us a call.
Have you implemented any new navigation technologies in this series? Some of your competitor's robots seem to be more technologically advanced in their navigation methods. Did you think about implementing these into the 800 Series?
As with the 500, 600 and 700 Series, the 800 Series moves about the room using our highly successful and extremely effective iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology. With iAdapt Technology, our robots use over 40 robotic behaviors and make more than 60 decisions per second to ensure that they clean every section of the room, making multiple passes over every area. This adaptive cleaning technology is what works best in the real world, where dirt doesn't fall in regimented rows and a bed skirt isn't the ultimate roadblock for dust. Our robots clean the way you would – thoroughly and efficiently. We've investigated and patented several other methods of navigation for our floor cleaning robots, but ultimately we selected and continue to use the most effective method of navigation to clean the floor – iAdapt Responsive Navigation Technology.
Can I use my old accessories with the Roomba 800?
The Roomba 800 Series is compatible with past series' Virtual Walls, Virtual Wall Halos and remotes.
Can I upgrade my previous Roomba series model to AeroForce?
AeroForce is exclusively featured in the Roomba 800 Series; most of the 800 Series service parts are not compatible with past generations of Roomba.
What are AeroForce Extractors?
Dual counter-rotating extractors incorporate a durable polymer tread design that grabs dirt and debris from any floor type.
What is AeroForce?
The AeroForce™ Performance Cleaning System uses a combination of three breakthrough technologies – Tangle-Free Debris Extractors, an Airflow Accelerator and a High-Efficiency Vacuum – to deliver more cleaning power and less maintenance hassle than previous Roomba generations.
What's In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Roomba 860
- 1 Home Base® Charging Station
- 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier (batteries included)
- 1 Extra AeroForce® High-Efficiency Filter
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
Package Dimensions: 18.7 x 5.5 x 16.5 inches
Package Weight: 12.35 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 13.9 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height
Robot Weight: 8.4 lbs.
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
* Compared to Roomba 600 and 700 series AeroVac Systems.