iRobot® Roomba® 690
iRobot® Roomba® 690
- Intelligently navigates your home: iAdapt® Navigation uses a full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Dirt, meet your match: Dirt Detect™ sensors alert the Roomba® robot vacuum to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Won’t fall down stairs: Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from falling down stairs or tumbling over drop-offs
- At Home in Smart Homes: Want cleaner floors? Speak up! The Roomba® 690 robot vacuum works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
- Clean and schedule on-the-go: Control and schedule cleanings with the iRobot HOME App. You can monitor cleaning activity, view cleaning history, and watch maintenance videos.
- Cleans carpets and hard floors: The Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head adapts its height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, directly engaging with both hard floors and carpets.
- Cleans on a schedule: The Roomba® robot vacuum can scheduled to clean up to 7X per week so that your floors can be clean every day.
- Always ready to clean: The robot automatically returns to the Home Base® charging station to recharge at the end of a cleaning cycle or when the battery is running low.
- Designed to clean under furniture: At just 3.6 inches tall, the Roomba® robot vacuum is designed to clean under beds, sofas, toe kicks, and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt from your floors: Patented 3-Stage Cleaning System uses Dual Multi-Surface Brushes, a specially designed Edge-Sweeping Brush, and vacuum suction to attack everything from small particles to large debris on your carpets and hard floors.
- Dual Multi-Surface Brushes: Multi-Surface Brushes work together to grab dust, dirt, and large debris to help thoroughly clean your floors. The first brush loosens, lifts, and pulls in dust, dirt, and hair from floors and in carpet, the second accelerates debris into the suction channel.
- Filters: Captures fine dust and debris.
How do Roomba® vacuuming robots work?
For a vacuuming robot to be effective, it not only needs to be able to clean well, but must have the ability to navigate real world homes. Roomba® uses a full suite of sensors and an advanced navigation system to seek out the dirtier areas of your floors and spends more time cleaning them.
Will Roomba 690 work without using the iRobot HOME App?
Yes, Roomba 690 can be used without the iRobot HOME App, but the App allows you to use your iOS or Android smart device to help you have the best possible experience with Roomba 690. With the iRobot HOME App, you can gain access to exclusive features including cleaning while away from home, managing your robot's cleaning schedule, customizing your cleaning preferences and more. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
How do Roomba® vacuuming robots compare to an upright vacuum?
Roomba® can go places your upright can’t – like under most furniture to get dust bunnies and pet hair. It can also be scheduled to clean every day to stay ahead of dirt build-up.
Can Roomba® vacuuming robots adjust to different floor surfaces?
Yes. Roomba® automatically adjusts to clean carpets, rugs, tile, hardwood, and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
What's in the Box:
- iRobot® Roomba® 690
- Home Base® Charging Station
- Line Cord
- 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall® Barrier (2AA Batteries included)
- 1 Extra Filter
- 1 Flat Cleaning Tool
- Owner's Guide and Documentation Package
Package Dimensions: 18.7 in x 16.5 in x 5.5 in
Package Weight: 12.3 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 13.0 inches in diameter, 3.7 inches in height
Robot Weight: 7.8 lbs.
Battery Type: Lithium Ion
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Robot products purchased in North America are intended for use in North America only. Both the 30-day, money-back guarantee and the limited warranty are void if products are used outside North America.
Amazon device(s) sold separately. The Amazon Alexa skill is available in the United States and in US English only.
Google Home device(s) sold separately. The Google Assistant and Roomba® vacuuming robot integration is currently only available to customers in the United States and only in U.S. English.