iRobot® Roomba® 614
iRobot® Roomba® 614
- Intelligently navigates your home: iAdapt® Navigation uses a full suite of intelligent sensors that guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors.
- Dirt, meet your match: Dirt Detect™ sensors alert the Roomba® robot vacuum to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt such as high-traffic zones of your home.
- Won’t fall down stairs: Cliff Detect sensors allow Roomba® prevent the robot from falling down stairs or tumbling over drop-offs.
- Just press CLEAN: With just the press of a button, Roomba® gets to work with no programming required.
- Cleans carpets and hard floors: The Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head adapts its height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, directly engaging with both hard floors and carpets.
- Always ready to clean: The robot automatically returns to the Home Base® charging station to recharge at the end of a cleaning cycle or when the battery is running low.
- Designed to clean under furniture: At just 3.6 inches tall, the Roomba® robot vacuum is designed to clean under beds, sofas, toe kicks, and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt: The patented 3-Stage Cleaning System uses Dual Multi-Surface Brushes, a specially designed Edge-Sweeping Brush, and vacuum suction to attack everything from small particles to large debris on your carpets and hard floors.
- Dual Multi-Surface Brushes: Multi-Surface Brushes work together to grab dust, dirt, and large debris to help thoroughly clean your floors. The first brush loosens, lifts, and pulls in dust, dirt, and hair from floors and in carpet, the second brush accelerates debris into the suction channel.
- Sweeps corners and along walls: The Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners and into the path of the 3-Stage Cleaning System to be suctioned off your floors.
- Filter: Captures fine dust and debris.
Can Roomba be used on deep carpets and hard floors?
Yes! Roomba picks up an amazing amount of dirt, dust, pet hair and other debris from your carpets and hard floors. Roomba automatically transitions from one floor surface to the next, including carpets, rugs, tile, linoleum and hardwood floors.
How do children and pets react to Roomba?
Everyone's children and pets react differently; most tend to be curious at first, then get used to it soon after. In fact, many customers write letters (and send photos) about how entertained their pets are with their new robotic friend. Roomba is ideal for keeping up with pet hair, crumbs and everyday messes that accumulate on your rugs and hard floors.
What’s in the Box:
- iRobot® Roomba® 614
- Home Base® Charging Station
- Line Cord
- 1 Extra Filter
- 1 Flat Cleaning Tool
- Owner’s Guide and Documentation Package
Package Dimensions: 18.7 in x 16.5 in x 5.5 in
Package Weight: 11.8 lbs
Robot Dimensions: 13.4 inches in diameter, 3.7 inches in height
Robot Weight: 7.5 lbs
Battery Type: Lithium Ion
1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 12-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Robot products purchased in North America are intended for use in North America only. Both the 30-day, money-back guarantee and the limited warranty are void if products are used outside North America