iRobot® Roomba® 614
iRobot® Roomba® 614
- Seamless navigation: iAdapt® Responsive Navigation uses a full suite of sensors that enable the robot to work its way in and around the nooks and crannies of your room.
- Cleans under furniture: Low-profile design allows the Roomba® vacuuming robot to clean under most furniture and kickboards, so dirt has no place to hide.
- Won’t fall down stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba® to avoid stairs and other dangerous drop offs.
- Detects the dirt that could go missing: Uses acoustic sensors to detect high concentrations of dirt and then performs focused cleaning where it's needed most.
- Just press CLEAN: With just the press of a button, Roomba® gets to work with no programming required.
- Cleans all floor types: Your Roomba® robot automatically adjusts to clean carpets, tile, hardwood, and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
- Automatically docks and recharges: Your Roomba® vacuuming robot is always ready to clean because it automatically returns to its Home Base® charging station between cleaning to recharge.
- Convenient carrying handle: A handle for easy transport room-to-room or between floors.
- Loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt from your floors: Patented 3-Stage Cleaning System with Spinning Side Brush is specially engineered to loosen, lift, and suction dirt and debris from carpets, rugs, and hard floors.
- Sweeps wall edges and corners: The spinning side brush pushes debris into the path of the 3-stage cleaning system.
- AeroVac™ Filter: Captures fine dust and debris.
Can Roomba be used on deep carpets and hard floors?
Yes! Roomba picks up an amazing amount of dirt, dust, pet hair and other debris from your carpets and hard floors. Roomba automatically transitions from one floor surface to the next, including carpets, rugs, tile, linoleum and hardwood floors.
How do children and pets react to Roomba?
Everyone's children and pets react differently; most tend to be curious at first, then get used to it soon after. In fact, many customers write letters (and send photos) about how entertained their pets are with their new robotic friend. Roomba is ideal for keeping up with pet hair, crumbs and everyday messes that accumulate on your rugs and hard floors.
What’s in the Box:
- iRobot® Roomba® 614
- Home Base® Charging Station
- Line Cord
- 1 Extra Filter
- 1 Flat Cleaning Tool
- Owner’s Guide and Documentation Package
Package Dimensions: 18.7 in x 16.5 in x 5.5 in
Package Weight: 11.8 lbs
Robot Dimensions: 13.4 inches in diameter, 3.7 inches in height
Robot Weight: 7.5 lbs
Battery Type: Lithium Ion
1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 12-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Robot products purchased in North America are intended for use in North America only. Both the 30-day, money-back guarantee and the limited warranty are void if products are used outside North America