iRobot® Roomba® 890 Vacuuming Robot & Braava 380t Mopping Robot Bundle
iRobot Roomba® 890 Vacuuming Robot
- Seamless navigation: a full suite of sensors enable your Roomba® vacuuming robot to work its way in and around nooks and crannies of your home.
- Detects the dirt that could go missing: Uses optical and acoustic sensors to detect high concentrations of dirt, dust, and pet hair, and then performs focused cleaning where it's needed most.
- Won't fall down stairs: Cliff-detect sensors allow the Roomba® vacuuming robot to avoid stairs and other drop offs.
- Connect to clean from anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently-anytime, anywhere. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
- App-based support: Access to tips, tricks and support in the palm of your hand.
- Status monitoring: Use the iRobot HOME App to see the status of cleaning jobs.
- Handles hair with ease: Tangle-free Dual Multi-Surface Brushes prevent the tangles and jams of hair and other debris, making it even easier for your Roomba® vacuuming robot to tackle daily dirt build-up.
- Cleans on schedule: Your Roomba® vacuuming robot can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week, meaning your home can stay clean every day.
- Let's you know when the bin is full: The robot has an indicator to let you know when the bin is getting full and needs to be emptied. You can also view the bin level and status through the iRobot HOME App.
- Automatically docks and recharges: Your Roomba® vacuuming robot is always ready to clean because it automatically returns to its Home Base® charging station between cleaning to recharge.
- Up to 50% more cleaning performance: The AeroForce® 3-Stage Cleaning System uses Debris Extractors and the Gen 2 motor for improved cleaning performance and lower maintenance.*
- Revolutionary cleaning technology: Dual counter-rotating Debris Extractors incorporate a durable rubber tread design that grabs dirt, hair, and large debris from carpets, rugs, and hard floor, while reducing hair tangles and brush maintenace.
- Sweeps along wall edges and corners: The Spinning Side Brush pushes debris into the path of the 3-Stage Cleaning System.
- Captures 99% of allergens, pollen, and particles: Traps particles as small as 10 microns with the AeroForce® High-Efficiency Filter.
iRobot Braava 380t Mopping Robot
- Smart navigation: iAdapt® 2.0 with Navigation Cube helps Braava® keep track of where it's been and where it needs to go.
- Complete coverage: Braava® sweeps up to 1,000 square feet or mops up to 350 square feet in a single cleaning cycle.**
- Expandable cleaning range: Expand sweeping coverage to multiple rooms and large spaces with additional NorthStar® Cubes.
- Hard floor cleaning made easy: Attach a cleaning cloth and press MOP or SWEEP.
- Works with a variety of cloths and pads: Compatible with our reusable microfiber cloths and disposable cleaning cloths such as Swiffer® pads.
- Goes the distance on a single charge: Sweeps for up to 210 minutes or mops for up to 150 minutes on a single charge.
- Traps and locks dirt: The reusable Pro-Clean cloth cleans dirt and grime using water or an approved mild cleaning solution.
- Has the moves on dirt and grime: Triple-pass mopping action and damp cleaning cloths clean everyday dirt and grime.
- Sweeps dust, dirt, and hair: Braava® sweeps PerfectEdge® straight lines back and forth to efficiently pick up dust, dirt, and hair.
*Compared to Roomba® 600 and 700 series AeroVac™ systems
**Additional NorthStar® Cubes may be required.
Amazon device(s) sold separately. The Amazon Alexa skill is available in English in the United States.
Google Home device(s) sold separately. The Google Assistant and Roomba® vacuuming robot integration is available in English to customers in the United States.
©Swiffer is a registered trademark of Procter & Gamble.
What is AeroForce® ?
The AeroForce® Performance Cleaning System uses a combination of three breakthrough technologies – Tangle-Free Debris Extractors, an Airflow Accelerator and a High-Efficiency Vacuum – to deliver more cleaning power and less maintenance hassle.
How do Roomba® vacuuming robots work?
For a vacuuming robot to be effective, it not only needs to be able to clean well, but must have the ability to navigate real world homes. Roomba® uses a full suite of sensors and an advanced navigation system to seek out the dirtier areas of your floors and spends more time cleaning them.
Will Roomba 890 work without using the iRobot HOME App?
Yes, Roomba 890 can be used without the iRobot HOME App, but the App allows you to use your iOS or Android smart device to help you have the best possible experience with Roomba 890. With the iRobot HOME App, you can gain access to exclusive features including cleaning while away from home, managing your robot's cleaning schedule, customizing your cleaning preferences and more. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
How do Roomba® vacuuming robots compare to an upright vacuum?
Roomba® can go places your upright can’t – like under most furniture to get dust bunnies and pet hair. It can also be scheduled to clean every day to stay ahead of dirt build-up.
Can Roomba® vacuuming robots adjust to different floor surfaces?
Yes. Roomba® automatically adjusts to clean carpets, rugs, tile, hardwood, and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
Does Braava work with the Turbo Charge Cradle?
Only Braava 380t is compatible with the Turbo Charge Cradle. Braava 320 does not have charging contacts on the back, so it cannot be used with the Turbo Charge Cradle.
What kind of floors can Braava clean?
Braava is designed exclusively for hard-surface floors. It works on virtually any hard flooring including wood, tile, vinyl and laminate.
Is Braava a vacuum?
No, Braava is not a vacuum or a brush sweeper that can actually distribute dust on hard-surface floors. Instead, Braava uses cleaning cloths to both sweep and mop hard surface floors to keep them free of grit and grime. You can use popular disposable cleaning cloths such as Swiffer® brand, or the reusable microfiber cloths designed specifically for Braava.
What cleaning solutions do you recommend with Braava 380t?
We recommend using mild solutions or just tap water. We recommend staying away from harsh cleaners as they can be hard on Braava's internal parts and soapy solutions that may cause the wheels to slip while cleaning or clog the wick on the Reservoir Pad.
How often should I use Braava?
It depends on how dirty your floors are, but the more frequently you use it, the happier you will be with your floors. Since dust is constantly accumulating, Braava always has a job to do.
How do the microfiber cloths work?
Dry microfiber cloths effectively gather up dirt, dust and hair. And the specially textured cloths can be used for mopping by simply wetting with water and wringing them out. Each can be washed and reused hundreds of times.
What's in the Box:
iRobot Roomba® 890 Vacuuming Robot
- iRobot® Roomba® 890
- Home Base® Charging Station
- Line Cord
- 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall® Barrier (2AA Batteries included)
- 1 Extra Filter
- Owner's Guide and Documentation Package
Roomba® 890 Specifications:
Package Dimensions: 18.7 in x 16.5 in x 5.5 in
Package Weight: 13.9 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 13.9 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height
Robot Weight: 8.4 lbs.
Battery Type: Lithium Ion
iRobot Braava® 380t Mopping Robot
- 1 iRobot Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot
- 1 NA Adapter
- 1 2000 mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery
- 1 NorthStar Navigation Cube, Channel 4 (requires 2 C batteries, included)
- 1 Microfiber Mopping Cloth, 1 Microfiber Damp Mopping Cloth
- 1 Multi-Purpose Cleaning Pad
- 1 Pro-Clean Reservoir Pad
- 1 Turbo Charge Cradle
Braava® 380t Specifications:
Package Dimensions: 15 x 4.5 x 13 inches
Package Weight: 8.7 pounds
Robot Dimensions: 3 x 8.5 inches
Robot Weight: 4 pounds
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Robot products purchased in North America are intended for use in North America only. Both the 30-day, money-back guarantee and the limited warranty are void if products are used outside North America.